Wednesday 16 May 2012

Giggidy Giggidy...

Hey y'all

Just a quick update on a few upcoming shows I have in the next few weeks

Real excited to play alongside the super talented Aaron Shanley and on the same bill as Ben Glover.  I've been a big fan of Ben's for a few years now so it's going to be a real treat to finally get sharing the stage with him at the Listening Post, Coleraine (probably my favourite place in the world - apart from my home) every time I get to play up there it's like meeting up with childhood friends.

A week later I'm playing as part of a Public Sector Records extravaganza - another personal class night for me, getting to finally play alongside and watch the mighty Pat Dam Smyth and Malojian....we're all going to be loaded with a backing band this should be a really good night, looking forward to the hometown banter

Another show just confirmed today is the launch of Cedric Has A Name's brand spanking new EP.  This is going to be a super cool night as its in Catalyst Arts (a new venue for me) and Best Boy Grip will also be performing and I'm a big fan of both these lads sounds.

Hopefully see y'all sometime down the line
Til then..
xo
C

No comments:

Post a Comment