Saturday 28 April 2012

UK Tour - Prelim/Intro/Somethin...

I've been pretty damn unreliable on the old updates from my beloved namesake site but this upcoming week is sure to be much more of a busier affair, I've promised myself anyways...so look forward to the UK Tour diary as presented and lived by myself and Aaron Shanley (fellow wooden guitar warrior) and our head of business Jason (all round nice guy).
There'll be pics and blogging at a fierce level to keep y'all on the cusp of everything going down through our busy week of travelling, meeting new friends and playing some very sad songs, starting tomorrow bright and early to the lovely Edinburgh, and Malone's at 10pm

Hope you enjoy the read prior to each entry
Much love and good thoughts xo
C

UK Tour:
29th April - Malones, Edinburgh
30th April - Trof, Manchester
1st May - The Canteen, Bristol
2nd May - The Hobbit, Southampton
3rd May - The Regal Rooms, London
5th May - Proud, London

No comments:

Post a Comment